How To Win An Argument With A Woman (Blank Inside)by Teri Li, Terry Kepner
The front and back covers of "How to Win an Argument with a Woman" are similar to a host of self-help pseudo-psychology books. This book contains no words inside - just two hundred blank pages (which does make it an excellent book for notes or sketches, or a humorous talking point for your friends), and it is absolutely correct in its conclusions!
• * The back cover reads: Since Time immemorial, men have been arguing with women... and losing. And then wondering what just happened, and why they gave up.*
• Well, nevermore! This ground-breaking book reveals how the average man can successfully counter any woman's illogical calls to feelings and emotions, and finally be able to win an argument!
• * The insights provided in this book will let you accurately negate any counter-argument your opponent may provide to your opinion, thus letting you finally win. Never lose to a woman again!
• * Take a look inside - you'll be amazed at how simple, accurate, and shockingly easy it is...
• * Check out the other books published by Flying Chipmunk Publishing at www.FlyingChipmunkPublishing.com, or Friend us on Facebook for our latest Children's, Juvenile, and Adult releases.
- Wilder Publications
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.46(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews