- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Yvonne N. Bui’sHow to Write a Masters Thesis is a step-by-step guidebook that demystifies a process that can often prove to be overwhelming and confusing to graduate students. The tone and format of the book is reader-friendly and includes practical suggestions that go beyond informing what “should” be done. It is chock full of detailed explanations, examples, and supplemental materials that have been used successfully in advising students in completing their master’s theses.
The book is intended for graduate students across the social and behavioral sciences undertaking a traditional five-chapter thesis as part of the requirements for a master’s degree as well as the university faculty who advise them.
1. Overview of the Master’s Degree and Thesis
2. Selecting a Research Topic
3. Using the Literature to Research Your Problem
4. Conducting Ethical Research
5. How to Write Chapter One, Introduction
6. How to Write Chapter Two, Review of the Literature
7. How to Write Chapter Three, Methods
8. How to Write Chapter Four, Results
9. How to Write Chapter Five, Discussion
10. Final Formatting, APA Style