HTML Studio Skillsby Ian Bell, Marcus Eby, Hayden Development Group, Marcus Eby (Joint Author)
- Presents each concept in a visually
As the World Wide Web's popularity continues to grow, users need a guide that will not only teach them how to use HTML but will also serve as a reference tool for future use. HTML Studio Skills is a visually stimulating how-to book that teaches users all the HTML techniques they need to build and maintain their own Web pages.
- Presents each concept in a visually appealing, task-based, step-by-step tutorial format
- Skillfully designs each task for users' future reference
- CD-ROM includes all of the HTML code and pages used in the book, Editor demonstrations, clip graphics and an electronic version of selected techniques from HTML Web Magic
- New Riders
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 9.06(h) x 0.93(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I've had this book for 3 years and still pull it off the shelf for occasional reference. My copy is beaten to death from having loaned it to so many beginners because it gives a perfect walk through of the three main aspects of web programming: design, layout, and interactivity. The CDROM itself is packed with useful tools and examples, and the writing style is at times way too entertaining for a technical book. I owe my career to this book: this is how I took the step up from making simple home pages to planning & building professional web sites.