Human Anatomy, Color Atlas and Textbookby John A. Gosling, Philip F. Harris, John R. Humpherson, Ian Whitmore
The new edition of this well-known text and atlas takes you from knowing human anatomical structures in the abstract to identifying human anatomy in a real body. It is the only text and atlas of gross anatomy that illustrates all structures using high-quality dissection photographs and clearly labeled line drawings for each photo. Plus, concise yet thorough text supports and explains all key human anatomy.
- High-quality, richly colored dissection photographs showing structures most likely to be seen and tested in the lab improve your ability to recognize and interpret gross specimens accurately.
- Interpretive line drawings next to every photograph let you test your knowledge by covering the labels.
- Color-coding on interpretive artwork helps you differentiate among fat, muscle, ligament, etc.
- Clinical Skills pages help you understand how to apply knowledge of gross anatomy to the clinical setting.
- More clinical comments throughout the text further clarify anatomical drawings and photographs.
- Cross sections added to the upper and lower limb sections increase your knowledge base.
- Up to 50 new color photographs and new CAT scans and MRIs enhance your visual guidance.
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 35 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >