1. A Human resource Approach to Management.
2. The Superintendent as a Planner.
3. Organizational Structure.
4. Controlling to Ensure Goal Achievement.
PART II: STAFFING.
5. Employee Recruitment: Attracting Qualified Applicants.
6. Employee Selection: Choosing the Right Person.
7. Training for Success.
8. Managing Employee Performance.
PART III: DIRECTING.
10. Employee Motivation.
11. The Golf Course Superintendent as a Communicator.
12. Employee Discipline and Discharge.
13. Total Quality in Golf Course Management.