I. HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION: PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE.
1. Human Resources Administration: Past to Present.
2. The Nature of the Human Resources Function: Its Organization and Processes.
II. SHAPING THE ENVIRONMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION.
3. Strategic Human Resources Planning.
4. Organizational Climate and the Human Resources Function.
5. Policies and Regulations in the Human Resources Function.
6. Legal Aspects of Human Resources Administration.
7. Collective Bargaining and the Human Resources Function: Working with Employee Groups.
III. SPECIFIC PROCESSES IN THE HUMAN RESOURCES DOMAIN.
10. Maximizing Human Resources.
11. Performance Evaluation.
12. The Compensation Process.
13. The Support Personnel Program.
IV. PROJECTIONS FOR THE FUTURE.
14. New Roles for the Human Resources Function: Trending Toward 2010.