Hunter Star Quilts: Techniques and Projects with Infinite Possibilitiesby Jan Krentz
Important Note about PRINT ON DEMAND Editions: You are purchasing a print on demand edition of this book. This book is printed individually on uncoated (non-glossy) paper with the best quality printers available. The printing quality of this copy will vary from the original offset printing edition and may look more saturated. The information presented in this version is the same as the latest edition. Any pattern pullouts have been separated and presented as single pages. If the pullout patterns are missing, please contact C&T Publishing.
An exciting new look for a traditional favorite!
What's old is new again! Hunter Star is an old-time block with a fresh new look, thanks to quilting expert Jan Krentz. Jan has developed SIX different ways to build Hunter Star blocks, so choose your favorite and get started today!
• 9 complete Hunter Star quilt projects, all using Jan's clever pieced or quick-fused methods
• Choose from template piecing, strip piecing, half-square triangles, paper piecing, fusible web, and colorwash piecing
• Use versatile Hunter Star as a block, for sashing, to create wreath or log cabin settings - the possibilities are endless!
• Jan makes it easy with step-by-step instructions and charts
• Plus an inspiring gallery of contemporary Hunter Star quilts to whet your appetite!
- C & T Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.30(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >