In classic Dr. Seuss fashion, the hero in "I Had TROUBLE in getting to SOLLA SOLLEW" learns that trying to get away from your troubles can often lead to even bigger ones!
The story begins with the young narrator discouraged by everything that is going wrong lately. He stubs his big toe, gets his tail bitten by a Quilligan Quail and is stung by a Skritz. Faced with one hilarious challenge after another, he leaves his troubles behind and heads off to the city of Solla Sollew, "Where they never have troubles! At least, very few." Come along and see all the new obstacles he faces on his journey to get to Solla Sollew!
"And I learned there are troubles
Of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead
And some come from behind."
Recommended Ages: 3 - 9
- Three ways to read: "Read to Me," "Read it Myself," and "Auto Play"
- Picture / Word association words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Dr. Seuss
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at omapp.com