- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction: Why Do We Need Another Book About Data?
1. Compiling the Data: How to Make It All Make Sense
2. Analyzing the Data: What Does It All Mean?
3. Analyzing the Data: What to Do About it
4. Following Data Analysis: Deciding How to Do What Needs to Be Done
5. Specific Strategies for Specific Subjects
6. Specific Strategies to Increase Critical-Thinking Skills
7. Specific Strategies to Increase Test-Taking Skills
8. Charting the Data for Improvement
Where To Go From Here
BluePrints for the Process