Sally Trew has been making natural beauty products and soaps since 2001. A business owner, Sally also taught classes on making beauty products, bath and body products, and soaps, and she continues to formulate new recipes. Sally coauthored the book Soaps and Other Obsessions: Living Green and Naturally.
Idiot's Guides: Making Natural Beauty Productsby Sally W. Trew
This highly visual guide teaches you how to make skincare, makeup, and many more personal-care and beauty products using natural ingredients. For both men and women, step-by-step, full-color photos guide you through basic beauty recipes, followed by more than 250 color and blend variations. Readers with sensitive skin, as well as those who want to save money and avoid harmful chemicals, will find everything you need to get started making your own luxurious, natural beauty products. Content includes:
- 250 recipes with beautiful, full-color photography.
- Step-by-step guidance through the foundational recipes, showing tools, ingredients, and techniques.
- Shopping lists and suppliers for natural ingredients, including essential oils, butters, clays, minerals, colors, and fragrances.
- Basics and recipes for creating mineral foundations, color correctors, and concealers.
- Formulas for skin-healing balms, creams, and oils.
- Products for men, including shaving products, powders, moisturizers, facial care, foot care, and massage oil.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.60(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews