iHealthby Phillip Sparling, Kerry Redican
Pub. Date: 01/08/2010
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
iHealth is an integrated print-digital learning system designed to meet the needs of today’s students and instructors. The Connect course includes a SmartBook adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to master, recall, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments. The 3rd edition provides the most up-to-date information regarding the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the Affordable Care Act. Also provided are updated assignable articles from magazines and journals to supplement the print component, which are now easier than ever for instructors to assign and grade.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews