I'M In A Job Search--Now What???by Kristen Jacoway
In the book, 'I'm in a Job Search--Now What???' you will have a step-by-step guide for the job searching process. The book not only covers job searching strategies, but additionally gives information on how to be in a continuous process of career management. No longer are people climbing ladders in employment. Instead, they are on a ramp and need to constantly make strides to progress and maintain their position.
The book provides 100+ resources and tips to guide you through the job searching process to help you stand apart from your competition. Included in the book:
- Goal Setting
- Personal Branding
- Five strategies for building visibility on Google to accelerate your job search since recruiters, employers, and companies Google potential candidates prior to contacting them for an interview.
- Using Social Media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) in the job search process
- Interview with Erin Blaskie on how to develop compelling content and capture quality videos for the new, emerging platform for video biographies, Google visibility, etc.
- Interview with Jeff Lipschultz, Principal at A-List Solutions and a recruiter, on tips for working with recruiters, getting your resume' to the top of the pile, etc.
- Developing a targeted list of companies where to work
- Research tools to help in interviewing
- Interview strategies, including the questions you want to research BEFORE an interview to stand out in the interview process
- Tips on how to customize your resume' for different positions to demonstrate to the employer why YOU are the best fit for the position
- and much, much more!
- Happy About
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 635 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Kristen Jacoway included tips, and information that I haven't come across and any other job search book. Includes help web-sites and other books. Easy to read.