Images of the Past / Edition 7by T. Douglas Price, Gary Feinman
Pub. Date: 09/25/2012
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Images of the Past is an introduction to prehistoric archaeology that aims to capture the excitement and visual splendor of archaeology while at the same time providing insight into current research methods, interpretations, and theories in the field. The seventh edition offers a beautifully illustrated, full-color, site-by-site survey of prehistory and has been revised in accordance with both new discoveries in archeology and the interests of readers.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Appendix: Common Measurement Conversions and Equivalents
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >