Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy / Edition 3by Jonathan D. Spratt
Pub. Date: 08/22/2003
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
This definitive atlas views normal anatomy through the complete range of imaging modalities. The 3rd edition has been updated to reflect advances in imaging technology, particularly in terms of CT, MR and ultrasound imaging. In all, 200 new diagnostic images have been added, and in response to user feedback, 25 new line diagrams have been added to aid interpretation of certain key images. The book therefore now includes over 700 photographs of outstanding clarity, as well as 35 interpretative artworks.
- Over 700 large-size, high quality X-Rays, MRI's, and CT's teach readers the radiologic appearance of human structure and structural relationships.
- Number-style labeling allows unobstructed views of images and permits more effective self-testing.
- Interpretative line artworks help readers differentiate between the features shown on the X-Rays.
- 200 new high-quality MRI and ultrasound images
- 25 new interpretative line artworks
- A new, more colorful design
- Pathological images
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.85(w) x 12.14(h) x 0.44(d)
Table of ContentsIntroduction
Head, neck, and brain
Vertebral column and spinal cord
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >