Immunology Interactive Version 3.0 CD-ROMby David Male, Brostoff, Roitt
The new IMMUNOLOGY INTERACTIVE CD-ROM, Version 3.0 combines the expertise of leading immunologists and animators to deliver a dynamic visual overview of the human immune system. Sixteen full-color, 3-D animations place immunology concepts in a "real-life" context, while eight new mini-lectures explain how the immune system responds to infection and tissue grafts.
- Offers interactive 3-D animations, which the reader can pause, to call up a list of screens containing detailed explanations relevant to that particular point in the animation
- Includes 200 multiple choice questions with answers and rationales.
- Relates immune processes to clinical infectious disease practice through a "real-life" lecture format.
- Explains each animation in detail with a voice-over commentary.
- Now on two diskscompatible with both Windows® and Macintosh® platformsNow on two diskscompatible with both Windows® and Macintosh® platforms.
- Features expanded infectious disease contentthe eight new mini-lectures discuss influenza · HIV and AIDS · tuberculosis · malaria · vaccination · trypanosomiasis · transplantation · and hypersensitivity and autoimmunity following infection.
- Introduces the contents of the CD-ROM with a new opening sequence.
- Links to www.fleshandbones.com for additional learning tools, product support, and more.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.90(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >