Important Components of a Time Management System - What You Need to be Organizedby Laura Stack
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Would you like to ensure your time management system of choice is working for you all the time? After all, you don't want to be left without important information, contacts, or a way to take notes when needed. Bestselling author Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, is here to help you make the most of your time management system, no matter what format you use. Laura will help you:
• Discover the foundational principles essential in all time management systems.
• Use the HUG criteria to judge your current methods.
• Adjust your organizational tools to better suit your needs.
• Learn the components of an ideal time management system.
• Create the perfect solution for your needs.
You'll find out how to customize your time management system to meet your needs and your lifestyle. Stop using a system that doesn't work for you and design the correct methodology for your situation!
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 293 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >