Nathan Miller is an award-winning journalist and the author of twelve works of history and biography, including Broadside: The Age of Fighting Sail, 1775-1815, FDR: An Intimate History, and War at Sea. He lives in Washington, D.C.
Impressing Employersby Nathan Miller
This millennium has seen the resurrection of entrepreneurism on a mass scale. This age has made more millionaires than any time period in all history and it is all thanks to the power of the Internet. Equally, the 2008 recession has left a bruise on the global economy. Despite fighting back many businesses are more hesitant than ever when it comes to hiring employees especially for the school leavers and graduates creating a divide most people haven't even realised exists, until now.
• Retail recruiters from world-renowned brands reveal everything young people do wrong
• Graduate recruiters emphasise on how to impress employers so you are not worrying when you leave your interview
• Learn how to make yourself stand out with confidence and style tips
• Read the before and after stories from serial entrepreneurs starting with their first job to their million dollar empires as well as links to their free eBooks
• Ultimately learn what it takes to be successful in this day and age.
This is the world's first job guide, which merges entrepreneur elements. You have heard teachers say, go to school, get a degree and be successful. However, the ones we as the western world consider successful are mostly dropouts; there is something we are not being taught...
- CreateSpace Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.27(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews