- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Jury Instructions are used by:
• Courts to instruct juries
• Attorneys to propose to the courts; and
• Attorneys as a roadmap to cause of action (plaintiff) or defense (defendant)
Key features of this publication include:
• Disposition and Derivation Tables, which include previous and current instruction numbers;
• Comprehensive Index;
• Comments to the jury instructions; and
• Table of Cases and Table of Statutes
For ease of use, all of the civil jury instructions are included in one annual publication.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.