- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Define the Scope of Your IT Security Audit
2. Create a 'Threats List'
3. Analyze Past Due Diligence & Predicting the Future
4. Prioritize Your Assets & Vulnerabilities
5. Implement Network Access Controls
6. Implement Intrusion Prevention
7. Implement Identity & Access Management
8. Create Backups
9. Implement Email Protection & Filtering
10. Prevent Physical Intrusions
No company these days can afford to ignore the topic of information security, be it computers or just customer information. This book covers a process approach to Manage Information Security Threats, Challenges, and Solutions.
One of the things you will like about this book is its practicality. Because everything ties back into "what do you need to do", there isn't much filler material hanging around. It is also pragmatic. Rather than declare that the sky is falling unless you obtain a perfect score, this book guides you to understand that every organization is in a different spot. You just evaluate where you are right now, note the deficiencies, determine where you need to be, and then make plans to get there.
Excellent, practical guide to improving operations security, this book should is a "must have" for every security pro and those interested in information security.