Information Systems : Foundation of E-Business / Edition 4by Steven Alter
Pub. Date: 08/28/2001
Information Systems, 4/E, emphasizes the essential role of information systems in the works systems through which today's businesses operate. Understanding information systems from a business perspective is essential for understanding e-commerce and e-business. Chapter topics include information and databases; types of information systems; customer, product, and e-commerce; human and ethical issues; computers in a networked world; software, programming and artificial intelligence; networks and telecommunications; information systems planning; building and maintaining information systems; and e-business security and control. For professionals in the field of information systems.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.20(d)
Table of Contents1. Moving Toward e-Business as Usual.
2. Understanding Systems from a Business Viewpoint.
3. Business Processes.
4. Information and Databases.
5. Types of Information Systems.
6. Customer, Product, and e-Commerce.
7. Human and Ethical Issues.
8. Computers in a Networked World.
9. Software, Programming and Artificial Intelligence.
10. Networks and Telecommunications.
11. Information Systems Planning.
12. Building and Maintaining Information Systems.
13. E-Business Security and Control.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >