- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• How is it possible to live a spiritual life in our materialistic age?
• Can an individual person still make a difference?
• How can we use a whole-systems approach to innovation?
• How can planetary wisdom help us find appropriate leadership styles?
• What are the inner conditions needed to work with the transcendent Self?
• In the swirl of multi-tasking, how can we find moments of solitude and reflection?
We need new, a ethical individualism that is fully transformative. As quoted from the Peace Pilgrim in chapter 2:
This is the way of peace-overcome evil with good,
and falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.
Today's world needs people of initiative-those willing to become the change that is so desperately needed. This book offers a wakeup call for inspired leadership.