- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The highly-regarded author follows a five-stage process model ...
The highly-regarded author follows a five-stage process model that presents a systematic base for understanding, and -- more importantly -- performing innovation work:
1. Defining the innovation design challenge
2. The process and tools of exploring the innovation
3. Generating innovative ideas
4. Prototyping and testing innovations
5. Creating a diffusion plan
This user-friendly guide is ideal for all healthcare professionals and healthcare teams, both in training and in practice.
Chapter 1 Introduction to Innovation, 1
Chapter 2 Defining the Innovation Challenge, 16
Chapter 3 The Deep Dive, 36
Chapter 4 Generating Innovative Ideas, 64
Chapter 5 Prototyping and Testing Ideas, 89
Chapter 6 Creating Your Diffusion Plan, 106