- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Avenel, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Innovative Techniques in Instruction Technology, E-Learning, E-Assessment and Education is a collection of world-class paper articles addressing the following topics:
• E-Learning including development of courses and systems for technical and liberal studies programs; online laboratories; intelligent testing using fuzzy logic; evaluation of on line courses in comparison to traditional courses; mediation in virtual environments; and methods for speaker verification.
• Instruction Technology including internet textbooks; pedagogy-oriented markup languages; graphic design possibilities; open source classroom management software; automatic email response systems; tablet-pcs; personalization using web mining technology; intelligent digital chalkboards; virtual room concepts for cooperative scientific work; and network technologies, management, and architecture.
• Science and Engineering Research Assessment Methods including assessment of K-12 and university level programs; adaptive assessments; auto assessments; assessment of virtual environments and e-learning.
• Engineering and Technical Education including cap stone and case study course design; virtual laboratories; bioinformatics; robotics; metallurgy; building information modeling; statistical mechanics; thermodynamics; information technology; occupational stress and stress prevention; web enhanced courses; and promoting engineering careers.
• Pedagogy including benchmarking; group-learning; active learning; teaching of multiple subjects together; ontology; and knowledge representation.
• Issues in K-12 Education including 3D virtual learning environment for children; e-learning tools for children; game playing and systems thinking; and tools to learn how to write foreign languages.
1. Development Of Online Internet Laboratory (Online I-Lab)/ A.Salihbegovic, S.Ribic. 2. E-Assessment Tool/ A.M.Rashad et al. 3. Developing Educational Applications using Adaptive e-Learning Model/ A.Balla, A.Sarirete. 4. Web Laboratory Experiences for Elearning/ R. RESTREPO et al. 5. Development and Implementation of an Information Server for Web-based Education in Astronomy/ A. Alegre et al. 6. Using Graphing Calculators for Teaching Advanced Calculus Courses/ A.Y. Vaninsky. 7. Systemic Design Of Instruction On Achieving The Goals Of Undergraduate Level Education In Universities/ A.Kirigha, N.-Abooki. 8. A Systems Model for Authentic Pedagogy Conceptualizing a Scaleable, University-wide Production Curriculum/ A.T. Brown III. 9. Evaluating the Usability of the Mobile Interface of an Educational Website/ F. J.Diaz et al. 10. Enhancing High School Science Through Sensor-Based Lab Exercises/ A.Popichak. 11. Blackboard Adoption and Adaptation Approaches/A.Narwani & M.Arif. 12. An Empirical Study of Product Metrics in Software Testing / Y.Singh et al. 13. A Dual-Mode Collaborative Teaching and Learning Classroom Environment/ C. N. Thai. 14. Can Multicore Processing Learn from Arithmetic Concepts?/ C.Mueller. 15. Come Play/ C.Caulfield, S. P. Maj. 16. A Tool to support Self-Education in a Lifelong Learning/ D.Baziukaite et al. 17. Postgraduate distance e-learning programme on IT in Construction/ D.Rebolj. 18. A Hybrid Lab for Evaluation of Analog ASICs / M.E. Auer, D.Garbi Zutin. 19. Blogging from the Top/ D.C. Wyld. 20. NP-Hard Graph Problems’ Algorithms Testing Guidelines/ D.Kumlander. 21. Pattern-Based Usability Evaluation of E-Learning Systems/ D.Zub, E.Eessaar. 22. Computerized Education/ G.G. Kuleshov. 23. E-Education Over Homogenous Network/ E.Küren, A.Cellatoglu. 24. From Software Engineering to Enterprise Engineering/ E.Ortner. 25. On Translation-Based Design of UML Profiles/ E.Eessaar. 26. Was Dyslexia used to order the Alphabet?/ E.Hibbs. 27. Construction of Assessments with Double Adaptation Processes/ H.G. Barbosa León et al. 28. A Study on How Software Engineering Supports Projects Management/ M.-I.Sanchez-Segura et al. 29. Multi-variant assignment generation and assessment techniques/ G.I. Ankoudinov et al. 30. Critique of Traditional Statistical Tests in Asset Pricing Models/ H.Lin. 31. Impact of Short Sale Constraints on Pricing of Restricted Sks/ H.Lin, Z.Zheng. 32. Blogfolios for Student-Centered Reflection and Communication/ H.Hao Yang. 33. Innovative Online Course using an Integrated Virtual Reality Based E-Learning Tool with Course Management Tool/ H.El-Mounayri et al. 34. Understanding Math Concepts through Computer-Modeled Virtual Objects/ J. Trujillo et al. 35. Knowledge Control Model of Distance Learning System on IMS Standard/ H. Kravtsov, D. Kravtsov. 36. Issues and Difficulties in teaching Novice computer programming/ I.T. Chan Mow. 37. Activity Theory for Designing Ubiquitous Learning Scenarios/ J.An. 38. An Inexpensive Approach for a Scalable, Multi-Boot Computer Lab/ J.D. Feher and K.Bhandari. 39. Lessons from the e-Learning Experience in South Korea in Traditional Universities/ D.Lee et al. 40. Some Innovations for Keeping an e-Learning System Alive/ J. López-Cuadrado et al. 41. Applying a Methodology for Educating Students with Special Needs/ J. L. Fuertes et al. 42. Evaluation Framework of Hypertext Access for Program Comprehension Support/ J.Koskinen. 43. A Model for Multiplayer Interactive Games in Cellular Wireless Environment/ V.P. Chandu, K.Singh. 44. An Evolutionary Algorithm for Query Optimization in Database/ K.Asghari et al. 45. Cooperative Training Initiative/ K.S. Rabayah, B.Sartawi. 46. Contribution to the Research and Education of Innovation Engineering and New Product Development at the University/ K.Zgodavova et al. 47. Our Stations for Teaching Programmable Devices/ K. M. Noga, M. Radwanski. 48. Implementation of learning objects using J2ME/ L.Ramos de Oliveira and R.Duarte Medina. 49. Using a domain-ontology and semantic search in an eLearning environment/ L.Lemnitzer et al. 50. Workshop In Instrumentation, Sensors, And Engineering (Wise) For Teachers/ M.Iskander et al. 51. A Course In Instrumentation & Monitoring Of Civil Infrastructure/ M.Iskander et al. 52. Explaining Swarm Design Concepts using an Interactive, Bottom-up Simulation Tool/ M.Kirshenbaum et al. 53. Students’ Self-management: E-course, E-tutoring and Online Support System/ M.Teichmann et al. 54. E-Learning Promotes Information Security/ M.Stoll. 55. E-DETECT – Virtual Platform for Education in Computed Tomography/ M.BULGARU et al. 56. Formative Assessment and E-Portfolios Depository or Expository?/ M.M.B. Ross and M.P. Welsh. 57. A Web Service-based Solution for E-Learning Resources Annotation and Retrieval/ M.Brut, S.Buraga. 58. E-learning and ERP as Large-Scale Technological and Organizational Changes in Universities/ M.Perry. 59. Experience with Pedagogical Patterns in Introductory Java Course/ M.Djordjevic. 60. Automating The Work at KAI-RCS: A Case Study on Using an Imaging Database to Optimize the Selection Process of Projects Team Members/ M.AbdulRahman ALGhalayini and M.ALIssan ALGhamdi. 61. Automating The Work at KAI-RCS: A Case Study on Using Imaging Databases to Follow-Up Projects/ M.AbdulRahman ALGhalayini and M. ALIssan ALGhamdi. 62. Automating The Work at KAI-RCS: A Case Study on Using an Imaging Database to Administer and Manage The International Competition for King Khaled University Campus Architectural Design/ M.AbdulRahman ALGhalayini and M.ALIssan ALGhamdi. 63. Response of First Active Teaching/ S.M. Shariff et al. 64. SimWiz/ M.Cohen. 65. Superfluous Curriculum Burdens on Mechanical Engineering Students, Causes and Remedies/ N.A. Sheikh et al. 66. Distance Learning in Architectural Design Studio/ N.F. Silva & E.M. Lima. 67. Design Computing Education: a comparative study among learning environments/ N.F. Silva & E.M. Lima. 68. Software Technique for Performance Evaluation of a Volumetric Screw Dosing System for Agro-Foods Bulk Solids/ D. Ola et al. 69. Test Harness Environment for Embedded Java Applications/ O.Korolyova, A.Pakhomov. 70. Study Management and Allocation of Exercise Classes for Large Lectures at TU Berlin/ S.Jeschke et al. 71. The changing concept of digital divide/ O. Mäkinen, J. Naarmala.