- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Fort Worth, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Electrical Property Studies of Planar Metal Complex Systems, Leonard V. Interrante
2. Unusual Properties Associated with One-Dimensional Inorganic Complexes, Joel S. Miller
3. Binuclear Transition Metal Complex Systems, Ulrich T. Mueller-Westerhoff
4. Mixed Valence, Semiconducting Ferrocene-Containing Polymers, Charles U. Pittman, Jr., B. Surynarayanan, and Yukihiko Sasaki
5. Hg[2[.[8[6AsF[6 -- A Novel Structure with Unusual Electrical Properties, B.D. Cutforth, et al.
6. Synthesis and Selected Properties of Polymeric Sulphur Nitride, (Polythiazyl), (SN)[x, A.G. MacDiarmid, et al.
7. Redox Properties of Polymetallic Systems, Thomas J. Meyer
8. Electron Exchange between Pairs of Vanadium Atoms in Novel Geometric Isomers of Heteropoly Tungstates, Michael T. Pope, Stephen E. O'Donnell, and Ronald A. Prados
9. Complex Compounds with a Large Charge Separation, Joseph Chatt
10. Room Temperature Fused Salts: Liquid Chlorocuprates(I), W.W. Porterfield and J.T. Yoke
11. Non-Stoichiometric Liquid Enclosure Compounds ("Liquid Clathrates"), Jerry L. Atwood and Jim D. Atwood
12. The Thermally Equilibrated Excited (Thexi) State Chemistry of Some Co(III) Ammines, Arthur W. Adamson
13. Luminescence as a Probe of Excited State Properties, G.A. Crosby
14. The Use of Quenching and Sensitization Techniques for the Study of Excited-State Properties of Transition Metal Complexes, V. Balzani, et al.
15. Environmental Effects on Intra- and Intermolecular Photophysical Processes in Cr³]+ Complexes, Leslie S. Forster
16. The Use of Ligand Substituents to Modify Photochemical Reactivities. Studies of Ruthenium(II) and Rhodium(III) Ammine Complexes, Peter C. Ford, et al.
17. A Comparative Study of Some Luminescence Properties of Homo- and Hetero-Bischelated Complexes of Iridium(III), Richard J. Watts, Boulden Griffith, and John S. Harrington
18. Fluorescence Properties of Rare Earth Complexes Containing 1,8-Naphthyridines, M. Ngsee, H.W. Latz and D.G. Hendricker
19. Unusually Volatile and Soluble Metal Chelates: Lanthanide NMR Shift Reagents, R.E. Sievers, et al.
20. The Effect of Coordination Pattern and 5f Electron Configuration on ORganoactinide Reactivity, Tobin J. Marks
21. Use of the Bulky Alkyl Ligand (Me[3Si)[2CH]- to Stabilize Unusual Low Valent Transition Metal Alkyls and Diakylstannylere Derivatives, Michael F. Lappert
22. The Stabilization of Unusual Valence States and Coordination Numbers by Bulky Ligands, D.C. Bradley
23. Preparation, Characterization, and Reactions of Dialkylamides and Alkoxides of Molybdenum and Tungsten, M.H. Chisholm, M. Extine, and W. Reichert
24. Some Recent Advances in Polypyrazolylborate Chemistry, Swiatoslaw Trofimenko
25. Metalloborane Derivatives with Ligand-Metal Single Bonds, Lee J. Todd
26. Borane Anion Ligands - New Bonding Combinations with Metals, Donald F. Gaines, et al.
27. Some Unusual Dimeric and Cluster Species of the Group VI Transition Metals, R.E. McCarley, et al.
28. Structure and Reactivity Patterns of Polyphosphine Ligands and Their Complexes of Phodium and Cobalt(I), Devon W. Meek, Daniel L. DuBois, and Jack Tiethof
29. Rhodium(I) Complexes of Macrocyclic Tetradentate Thioethers, William D. Lemke
30. Synthesis and Study of Octa-aza Annulene Complexes with Unusual Properties, Virgil L. Goedken and Shie-Ming Peng
31. Metal Complexes of Ligands Derived from Carbon Disulfide, John P. Fackler, Jr.
32. Binuclear and Mixed Metal Binuclear Chelates of Schiff-Base Derivatives of 1,3,5-Triketones, Richard L. Lintvedt, et al.