Inside Bankruptcy: What Matters and Why, 2Eby Nathalie; Tama, Ocean Martin Ocean
With dynamic learning features and visual aids, the Inside Series helps you make the most of your study time, throughout the semester and as you prepare for the final. Unlike heavily abridged treatises, the Inside Series is carefully written in a concise, straightforward style that clearly identifies the essential components of the law and how they fit together. You can quickly learn what is important and why. Overviews and Tables of Contents in each chapter act as a roadmap to guide you through topics, showing you how each relates to the larger legal framework. FAQs clarify points of law and help you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions. Sidebars give fascinating additional detail from legal history, policy, famous cases and more. The graphic design supports your visual learning, and features such as bolded key terms, summaries, and Connections help reinforce your understanding while giving you ample opportunity for self-review.
Surprisingly concise, visually compelling, the Inside Series is extremely useful throughout the semester to help you identify the essential components of the law and how they fit together.
- Comprehensive coverage of the essential topics emphasizes what you need to know and why.
- Clear, straightforward, informal writing explains every topic for you without over-simplifying the concepts.
- Overviews and Tables of Contents in each chapter act as a roadmap to guide you through topics, showing you why each matters and how it fits into the larger framework of the law.
- FAQs clarify points of law and help you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions.
- Sidebars enrich the text with fascinating detail from legal history, policy, famous cases and more.
- Bolded key terms, Connections and summaries reinforce your understanding and give you ample opportunity for self-review.
- The overall graphical design of the series supports your visual learning.
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 10 MB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews