Have you ever wondered what it might be like to find the long lost Fountain of Youth? We can’t promise you that, but we can give you a close second.
Starting today, learn the facts about what your body really needs to survive longer and healthier. Discover “insider information” from a former food and drug expert.
Learn how a “new” food or drug is developed from the beginning until it finally reaches your grocers shelves.
Tear down the curtain of mystery that surrounds fad diets. “Insider Nutrition Secrets” will de-mystify and reveal the answers you need before you start wondering where you are going to store all those “special meals” that cost an arm and a leg.
Healthy eating is much more than just dieting. Take a look at what the Surgeon General has to say:
Did you know?
• About 950,000 Americans die of cardiovascular disease each year, which amounts to one death every 33 seconds.
• Although heart disease and stroke are often thought to affect men and older people primarily, it is also a major killer of women and people in the prime of life.
• About 61 million Americans (almost one-fourth of the population) have some form of cardiovascular disease.
• Coronary heart disease is a leading cause of premature, permanent disability among working adults.
• Stroke alone accounts for the disability of more than 1 million Americans.
• Almost 6 million hospitalizations each year are due to cardiovascular disease.
• In the US 60% of the population has a weight problem.
• “Morbidly Obese” is clinically defined as being 100 pounds or more overweight. In our population, the number of people being morbidly obese is increasing year after year.
Who is to blame?
On every corner there are fast food billboards and everywhere you turn there is an advertisement for fast food. The amount and length of the ads seem to be increasing also.
Our nutrition scientist will reveal what you can do about the problem. . .knowledge really is power!
Down to the “nitty gritty”
How frustrating is it to think you finally have found the one document that will give you the bottom line basics of nutrition in words you can read and understand?
Yep, we’ve all been there, but it’s about to change. Our nutrition scientist breaks nutrition down to the simplest form possible, guiding you step by step through the technical stuff.
Burning Questions. . .
• Is it true then that you can eat more and lose weight by combining certain foods?
• Are there really specific foods that burn fat?
• Should we be counting calories carbohydrates or fat?
• What is a well balanced diet?
• Why is that we sometimes crave certain foods?
• Do we become hungry because our stomach is empty or is it because of something else?
Get the answers to these questions and much more from our nutrition scientist. Don’t wait. Get the answers you need to put yourself on the road to good health and nutrition!