- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
About the Author.
1. Principles for the Professional Growth of College Teachers.
2. Reflection for Growth and Change.
3. Rewriting the End-of-Course Ratings Story.
4. Feedback for Teachers That Improves Learning for Students.
5. Colleagues as Collaborators.
6. Implementing Change Successfully.
7. New Faculty: Beliefs That Prevent and Promote Growth.
8. Maintaining Instructional Vitality: The Midcareer Challenge.
9. The Journey Continues: Senior Faculty.
Posted April 2, 2011
No text was provided for this review.