- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Inspired College Teaching challenges faculty to be responsible for their professional growth and development as an ongoing, career- long quest. Written by an experienced college teacher and editor of The Teaching Professor newsletter, this book explores the journey and growth of college teachers. It provides goals best positioned for beginning, mid-career, and senior faculty as well as activities faculty can use to ignite intellectual curiosity from both students and themselves. This book presents a way for faculty members to obtain and sustain teaching excellence throughout their career.
About the Author.
1. Principles for the Professional Growth of College Teachers.
2. Reflection for Growth and Change.
3. Rewriting the End-of-Course Ratings Story.
4. Feedback for Teachers That Improves Learning for Students.
5. Colleagues as Collaborators.
6. Implementing Change Successfully.
7. New Faculty: Beliefs That Prevent and Promote Growth.
8. Maintaining Instructional Vitality: The Midcareer Challenge.
9. The Journey Continues: Senior Faculty.
Posted April 2, 2011
No text was provided for this review.