Integrative Assessment of Adult Personality, Third Edition / Edition 3by T. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Gary Groth-Marnat, Audrey L. Austin
A complete, thorough, and pragmatic guide to clinical assessment, this authoritative book meets a key need for both students and practitioners. T. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Gary Groth-Marnat, and their associates describe how to construct a "moving picture" of each patient by integrating data from a variety of sources. Included are detailed, systematic… See more details below
A complete, thorough, and pragmatic guide to clinical assessment, this authoritative book meets a key need for both students and practitioners. T. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Gary Groth-Marnat, and their associates describe how to construct a "moving picture" of each patient by integrating data from a variety of sources. Included are detailed, systematic reviews of widely used instruments together with strategies for selecting the best methods for particular referral questions. Readers learn to conduct integrated assessments that take the complexities of the individual personality into account, serve as the basis for developing an effective treatment plan, and facilitate meaningful reporting and client feedback.
New to This Edition
*Incorporates the latest research findings and assessment/treatment planning tools.
*Chapters on the Personality Assessment Inventory and the NEO-PI-R and NEO-PI-3.
*A new extended case example runs throughout the chapters.
*Critically evaluates the recently published MMPI-2-RF.
- Guilford Publications, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Third Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.20(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.50(d)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Integrative Assessment of Adult Personality, Larry E. Beutler, Rita Rosner, Gary Groth-Marnat, T. Mark Harwood, and Hui-Qi Tong
2. Approaching the Patient: Referral Contexts, Test Selection, and Clinical Judgment, Gary Groth-Marnat, Larry E. Beutler, T. Mark Harwood, and Lisa Joseph
3. Identifying Treatment-Relevant Assessment: Systematic Treatment Selection/InnerLife, T. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Oliver B. Williams, and R. Scott Stegman
4. The Integrative Clinical Interview, Paulo Machado, Larry E. Beutler, T. Mark Harwood, David Mohr, and Samarea Lenore
5. Integrating Intelligence and Personality, Elizabeth J. Austin, Gregory J. Boyle, Gary Groth-Marnat, Gerald Matthews, Donald H. Saklofske, Vicki L. Schwean, and Moshe Zeidner
6. The MMPI-2, James N. Butcher, Larry E. Beutler, T. Mark Harwood, and Kathy Blau
7. The Personality Assessment Inventory, Leslie C. Morey, Sara E. Lowmaster, T. Mark Harwood, and Daniel Pratt
8. The Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III, Paul D. Retzlaff, Thomas Dunn, and T. Mark Harwood
9. The NEO Inventories, Robert R. McCrae, T. Mark Harwood, and Sarah L. Kelly
10. The Rorschach and Performance-Based Assessment, Radhika Krishnamurthy, Robert P. Archer, and Gary Groth-Marnat
11. Integrative Personality Assessment in Special Settings, Gary Groth-Marnat, Ronald A. Stolberg, Bruce Bongar, and Keith Burke
12. Integrative Personality Assessment with Older Adults and Ethnic Minorities, Martha R. Crowther, Audrey L. Austin, Forrest Scogin, T. Mark Harwood, and Sean Harrell
13. Applying Assessment Information: Decision Making, Patient Feedback, and Consultation, Richard W. Levak, R. Sean Hogan, Larry E. Beutler, and Xiaoxia Song
14. The Integrated Psychological Report, Steven Kvaal, James Choca, Gary Groth-Marnat, and Ari Davis
Appendix A. Test Scores for D. K. by Chapter
Appendix B. Test Publishers/Distributors
Appendix C. Systematic Treatment Selection Analysis
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >