- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The intellectual property laws change nearly every year. To keep your Intellectual Property course up to date, rely on this comprehensive 2009 Case and Statutory Supplement to provide the latest legislative and international developments in all areas of Intellectual Property.
Up-to-date developments in case law, including:
• Changes in patentable subject matter, obviousness, and the law of willfulness
• New developments in digital copyright
• Updated treatment of trademark use
• The first cases interpreting the Trademark Dilution Revision Act
Updating Patent Law, Trademark Law, and Copyright Law:
• The Copyright Act
• The Lanham Act
• International Agreements
• Legislative Developments
Part I. Cases and Notes
• Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. Eli Lilly & Co.
• Tiffany (NJ) Inc. v. eBay Inc.
• Bilski v. Kappos
Part II. Rules and Statutes
Appendix A. Biotechnology: An Introduction to the Technology
Appendix B. Introduction to Computer Technology