intellectual property operations and implementation in the 21st century corporation
How can your corporation cost-effectively obtain or enforce its IP rights? How do you control expanded counterfeiting throughout the world? How are IP searches and investigations conducted more cost-effectively? How are other corporations using IP rights to drive increased revenues and profits?
Written for senior decision makers, executives, general counsel and IP counsel, Intellectual Property Operations and Implementation in the 21st Century Corporation answers these and many other questions for implementing proven, effective IP strategies and decisions that affect your most valuable assetsincluding patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, design rights, trade secrets and other intangible assets.
Respected IP practitioners Lanning Bryer, Scott Lebson and Matthew Asbell of Ladas & Parry LLP have assembled a multidisciplinary "who's who" of today's leading IP providers, academics, consultants, and practitioners including:
- Jennifer Martin, Symantec Corporation
- James Markarian, Siemens Corporation
- David J. Rikkers, Raytheon Company
- Kelly Slavitt, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Fernando Torres, IPmetrics LLC
- Terry Heckler, Heckler Associates
- Joshua Braunstein, Corsearch
- Barbara Kolsun, Stuart Weitzman Holdings, LLC
- Jeremiah Pastrick, Continental Enterprises
- Maureen Gorman, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- James Donohue, Charles River Associates
- Mark Spelker, J.H. Cohn LLP
- Joseph Gioconda and Joseph Forgione, Gioconda Law Group, PLLC
- Robert Doerfler, SVP Worldwide
Featuring case studies, practical examples, and invaluable advice from the experts to help you make the right decisions, Intellectual Property Operations and Implementation in the 21st Century Corporation provides you with greater clarity and a deeper understanding of the management and ownership of corporate IP rights in the twenty-first century and beyond.