- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In an age where digital technology makes just about anything possible, Interactive Design for New Media and the Web demonstrates how to realize that promise through the creation of outstanding interactive programs. This hands-on, practical book examines the ever-expanding capabilities of all forms of digital presentation for increasing interactivity, and the design principles and interface guidelines needed to deliver the required message or story with this technology.
The companion Website shows numerous examples discussed in the text of all types of programs and their applications.
Audience: Professional and amateur designers of multimedia programs and web sites for entertainment, training, sales, education, etc.; Students of multimedia.
• Digital Victory
• Interactive Video
• Interactive Video on CD-ROM
• Interactive Television
• Interactive Video on the Internet
• Design Documents
• Flow Charts/Site Maps
• Human Interface Design
• Interactive Instruction: Basic Structure
• Interactive Instruction: Exercise Design
• Interactive Instruction: Compendium of Designs
• Interactive Instruction: Testing and Evaluation
• Interactive Entertainment: Basic Structure
• Interactive Entertainment: The Adventure
• Interactive Entertainmant: Game Shows
• Interactive Entertainment: Comics and Animation
• Corporate and Information Sites
• Interactive Sales Site
DVD and Beyond