Interactive Marketing / Edition 1by Martin Williams
Pub. Date: 08/22/1995
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Interactive Marketing teaches readers how to use integrated offerdriven advertising and sales promotion to cost effectively reach markets. This easy to use book provides a wide range of marketing techniques, including the latest high-tech ones. It goes on to explain how various techniques can be blended around a "big-idea", often involving carefully thought out offers, to create integrated campaigns of great power and effectiveness. It provides the reader with the most recent and up-to-date methods, techniques, tips, and solutions in marketing; shows the reader how to apply the material to their own solutions with hundreds of successful case studies, many of them international, and contains chapter-by-chapter checklists to guide the reader; demonstrates the importance of the computer and how digital communication methods are integral to the future of marketing and marketeers.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.07(w) x 9.58(h) x 1.38(d)
Table of Contents1. Retailing and Distribution Today.
2. Point of SaleWhere Buying Begins.
3. Sweepstakes' Winning Ways.
4. The Creative Elements of Sweepstakes.
5. The Heroes and Villains of Character Licensing.
6. Cashbacks and ShareoutsFree Money.
7. Clever Tricks with Packs.
8. Free Offers that Push Sales Further.
9. Self-Liquidating OffersGet Your Money Back.
10. Coupons, Cards and ClubsBoomerangs in Repeat Sales.
11. Product SamplingTrial-Gaining Offers.
12. Nine More Cost-Effective Ways to Higher Sales.
13. The Arts and Sport in Selling.
14. Interactive Media, Offer-Driven Advertising and PR.
15. Caused-Related MarketingA Good Cause Can Help.
16. The Sales ForceMake An Offer They Can't Refuse.
17. Business Gifts and Offers that Get Action.
18. Your DatabaseThe Way to Relationship Marketing.
19. Questing for Customers, Lead Generation and Direct Marketing.
20. Telemarketing and Team Sales.
21. Research, Testing, Measurement and Accountability.
22. Briefing Your AgencyAnd Evaluating Their Work.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >