- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Architect Pat Guthrie's convenient pocket reference helps interior ...
Architect Pat Guthrie's convenient pocket reference helps interior designers, decorators, and architects create workable, on-the-spot design solutions by putting the latest codes and standards, costs, materials, and specification information at their fingertips. Completely updated for the latest code changes, this new Interior Design Portable Handbook features:
* Comprehensive reference information in a pocket-sized guide
* Materials and specifications checklists that make interior design decisions lightning-fast and easy
* Coverage of the entire process, from initial planning and estimating through design and construction/installation
* Quick reference to applicable codes and the latest standards, including the IBC and NFPA
* CSI MasterFormat® organization that follows the job step by step
* Updated unit costs for furnishings, fixtures, finishes, and other interior components and systems
* Many examples and design details illustrating key techniques and procedures
The Interior Design Portable Handbook provides just the right level of detail to help you with everyday design challenges. Perfect for in-the-field estimating as well as licensing exam prep, it is an indispensable, time-saving tool.