International Accounting / Edition 6by Frederick D. Choi, Gary K. Meek
Pub. Date: 12/04/2007
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This book is a concise, comprehensive, and learner-friendly introduction to International Accounting. A multinational approach to a multinational topic, it is written from an accounting perspectiverather than a legal, socioeconomic, or multinational business perspectiveand features current cases from developed and emerging nations alike. Chapter topics cover the role of accounting in global markets, development and classification, comparative accounting I and II, reporting and disclosure, foreign currency translation, accounting for changing prices, international accounting harmonization, international financial statement analysis, managerial planning and control, financial risk management, and international taxation and transfer pricing. For accounting or finance professionals.
Table of Contents1. Role of Accounting in Global Markets.
2. Development and Classification.
3. Comparative Accounting I.
4. Comparative Accounting II.
5. Reporting and Disclosure.
6. Foreign Currency Translation.
7. Accounting for Changing Prices.
8. International Accounting Harmonization.
9. International Financial Statement Analysis.
10. Managerial Planning and Control.
11. Financial Risk Management.
12. International Taxation and Transfer Pricing.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >