International Business / Edition 2by John J. Wild, Jerry C. Han, Kenneth L. Wild, Han Jerry C. Y.
Pub. Date: 07/24/2002
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This book features a dynamic portrayal of international business that makes the subject lively, topical, and enjoyable. It includes examples of companies from around the world, and provides readers with an unbiased, global perspective on business. Clear, straightforward explanations and informative illustrations make this book accessible to all learners. A six-part organization covers an overview of international business, national business environments, international trade and investment, the international financial system, international strategy and market analysis, and international business management. For anyone who wants to understand the people, culture, geography, and politics of international business.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.88(w) x 10.08(h) x 0.86(d)
Table of Contents
I. GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
II. NATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS.
3. Politics and Law in Business.
4. Economic Systems and Development.
III. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT.
6. Business-Government Trade Relations.
7. Foreign Direct Investment.
8. Regional Economic Integration.
IV. THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM.
10. International Monetary System.
V. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.
12. Analyzing International Opportunities.
13. Selecting and Managing Entry Modes.
14. Developing and Marketing Products.
15. Launching and Managing Production.
16. Hiring and Managing Employees.
Notes, Sources, and Credits.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Passing or failing the course is the student's responsibility, not the textbook author's.