- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
International Intellectual Property in an Integrated World Economy provides students with a comprehensive introduction to the global system regulating intellectual property rights. The authors use meticulously selected case decisions from different national, regional, and multilateral courts and dispute settlement bodies to illustrate the application of legal principles, as well as to introduce the impact the treatment of intellectual property rights may have on a range of social and economic interests.
This outstanding text recognizes that students today need to understand intellectual property concepts in the context of a global economy. This unique teaching tool:
The Teacher's Manual provides:
For new teachers, the Teacher's Manual is an invaluable aid for classroom preparation. For experienced teachers, the commentary in the Teacher's Manual provides added value to the text.
* Teaching materials available only for professors only.
• Structural Framework, Basic Principles and Policies
• The International Patent System
• The International Trademark and Identifier System
• The International Copyright System
• The International System for Protection of Industrial Design, Plant Variety, Trade Secret and Regulatory Data
• The International System for Enforcement of IPRs