International Marketing Strategy / Edition 2by Frank Bradley
Pub. Date: 05/01/1995
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
A complete examination of how the company internationalizes its operations from an analysis of the social, political, business and competitive environments, to the development of strategies for entering international markets. Also describes how international marketing strategies are implemented through selling and negotiations. Fully updated to include recently published research - a better balance between US and European research. Pricing and advertising material has been strengthened and more comprehensively woven into text. Instructor's material available. Postgraduates and advanced undergraduates studying international marketing and strategic marketing.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 2nd ed
- Product dimensions:
- 6.89(w) x 9.24(h) x 1.20(d)
Table of Contents
I. THE DECISION TO INTERNATIONALIZE.
2. Theories of The Firm in International Markets.
3. Internationalization of The Firm: Resources and Managerial Capacity.
4. Strategic Options for The Firm in International Markets.
II. INTERNATIONAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
6. Political and Legal Environment in International Marketing.
7. Creating Competitive Advantage: Implementing Public Policy.
8. Global, Regional, and Emerging Markets.
III. HOW THE FIRM ENTERS INTERNATIONAL MARKETS.
10. Analysis of International Competitors.
11. Entering International Markets.
12. Exporting as Strategy for International Market Entry.
13. Competitive Alliances to Enter International Markets.
14. Entering International Markets Through Foreign Direct Investment.
IV. THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETING PROGRAMME.
16. The Industrial Products Firm in International Markets.
17. The Services Firm in International Markets.
V. IMPLEMENTING THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETING PROGRAMME.
19. Selling andNegotiating in International Markets.
20. Managing International Marketing and Operations.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >