1. Partnership working and organisational culture.
2. Interprofessional practice.
3. Partnership working: key concepts and approaches.
4. Key elements in effective partnership working.
5. Integrated service models: an exploration of North American models and lessons.
6. Working across the health and social care boundary.
7. Partnerships in the digital age.
8. The economics of integrated care.
9. Self-management with others: the role of partnerships in supporting self-management for people with long-term conditions.
10. Self-directed support as a framework for partnership working.
11. The outcomes of health and social care partnerships