About the Editors.
About the Contributors.
1. International Social Work Education and Practice (Dennis D. Long).
2. Perspectives on the Relevance of Examples of International Practice and Policy (Dennis D. Long).
3. Ethical Principles and Processes (Carolyn J. Tice).
4. Portugal: An International Field Education Experience (Carolyn J. Tice).
5. Mongolia: A Focus on Community Practice (Carolyn J. Tice).
6. South Africa: Conducting Research with a Population at Risk (Ann Dinan).
7. Costa Rica: A Cultural Study Tour (Lisa E. Cox).
8. An Appalachian Example: Issues of Social and Economic Justice (Susan Kiss Sarnoff).
9. Malawi and AIDS: Examining Diversity and Populations at Risk (Diana Rowan).
10. Peru: A Focus on Individual Practice (Blanca M. Ramos, Mery L. Botton, and Gary A. Wright).
11. Lessons Learned from International Practice and Policy (Dennis D. Long and Carolyn J. Tice).