Internet FAQsby Margaret Levine Young, John R. Levine
When it comes to the Internet, everyone has lots of questions. Fortunately, you can almost bet that someone out there in the ether has found the answer. Internet FAQs puts all those questions and all those answers together into one convenient, comprehensive volume. Bestselling computer book authors Margaret Levine Young and John R. Levine have applied their own professional expertise to nail down the best, most reliable frequently asked questions (FAQs) available. You'll save yourself hours of searching by simply turning to Internet FAQs for answers to questions such as...
- Can the Internet be used for commercial purposes, or is that against the rules?
- Who owns the Internet?
- How do I set up an Internet account?
- I have an America Online (or CompuServe or Prodigy) account -- am I on the Internet?
- If I download programs using FTP, can viruses attack my computer?
- If my computer is connected to the Internet, can hackers break into it and steal my files?
- How do e-mail mailing lists work?
- How does anybody ever find anything on the World Wide Web?
- Can I create my own Web pages?
- What can I do if someone is annoying me online?
- Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.27(h) x 1.13(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >