1) Why it's important to include every detail, whether it's big or small
While something may be no big deal to you, you can't forget that there are millions of people who don't know the first thing about what you know. You can't overlook any detail and you must really "spill your guts". You'll also save time from people asking about things you could simply include to begin with...
2) Why it's important to prioritize your tasks
There is nothing worse than having a whole day go by and all you have done is thought about what you are going to do. Even worse is doing a fraction of what you could have done simply because your mind was all over the place. Stop it!
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
· Solutions on how to overcome these unnecessary drains and time wasters
· The reasons why other people try to steal your time and what you can do about it
· Solutions on how to deal with never-ending telephone calls
· What you should do if you find yourself tired from a full stomach
· What you can do if you feel stressed
· How to organize documents and files on your computer
· Why the environment you work in is important
· Why it's important that your work area is clean and neat