Internet marketing expert Matt Bailey is founder and President of SiteLogic Marketing, where he has more than 15 years of experience helping such companies as Goodyear, Hilton International, Samsonite, American Greetings, Proctor & Gamble, Eaton Corporation, and Google create, implement, and measure comprehensive strategies for search engine marketing, website analytics, website usability, and social media. He speaks regularly at such key trade shows as Search Engine Strategies (SES), Direct Marketing Association (DMA), and the American Advertising Federation. He also is an instructor for the DMA's Online Marketing Academy, an adjunct faculty member at Rutgers University, and faculty member of Market Motive. Matt also serves on the Advisory Board of Search Engine Strategies and maintains a popular blog on Internet marketing (sitelogicmarketing.com/blog).
Internet Marketing: An Hour a Dayby Matt Bailey
If you've been seeking a practical, day-by-day, do-it-yourself plan for success in your Internet marketing, this is the book for you. The latest in the very popular Hour a Day series, this book gives you step-by-step instruction and clear action plans for all crucial/b>/b>
Proven, task-based approach to developing winning internet marketing campaigns
If you've been seeking a practical, day-by-day, do-it-yourself plan for success in your Internet marketing, this is the book for you. The latest in the very popular Hour a Day series, this book gives you step-by-step instruction and clear action plans for all crucial aspects of successful internet marketing: SEO, website optimization, integration of social media and blogs, and pay-per-click strategies. Above all, it shows you how to use analytics effectively, so you can track and understand your results, then course-correct as you need.
- Provides step-by-step instruction to help you design, implement, and measure an internet marketing strategy
- Uses the empowering and winning approach that has made the books in the Hour a Day series top sellers
- Breaks down intimidating topics into approachable, hour-a-day tasks
- Covers key topics in step-by-step detail, including SEO, website optimization and usability, analytics, blog integration, social media, and pay-per-click strategies
- Offers expert guidance from an experienced and well-known internet marketer, Matt Bailey
Drive targeted traffic to your site, keep them there, and convert them into happy customers with this refreshingly practical, roll-up-your-sleeves guide!
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.50(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews