Vists our Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooks/
Visit the companion Web site at www.1to1web.com.
The Internet World(TM)Guide to One-to-One Marketing companion Web site features:
• Web marketer's online forum
• Case studies and business profiles
• Product reviews
• E-mail newsletter featuring regular updates
How to use your Web site to really connect with your customers and forge lasting relationships with them
One-to-one marketing is a revolutionary new strategy for building customer loyalty and generating repeat sales. As marketers the world over are discovering, the Web is an excellent medium for conducting a successful one-to-one marketing campaign. Now, in The Internet World(TM) Guide to One-to-One Web Marketing, top Internet marketing experts arm you with all the knowledge and skills you need to develop your own winning one-to-one Web marketing strategy.
Experts Allen, Kania, and Yaeckel get you up to speed on all the hot new Web technologies that marketers are using to forge lasting relationships, one customer at a time. With the help of case studies of some of the most successful one-to-one Web marketing initiatives, they show you exactly how those technologies are being employed to customize offerings and create dialogs with customers. They provide valuable lessons, tips, and guidelines on how to:
• Make the best technology selections for your budget and goals, and plan a successful one-to-one Web marketing initiative
• Build relationships with customers using personalization, push, interactivity, telephone and A/V conferencing, e-mail, virtual community, and other cutting-edge Web technologies
• Integrate one-to-one Web marketing strategies with other processes and systems, such as customer service and support and databases.