- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Your performance improvement toolbox!
You want to be able to:
* Increase your awareness of various performance improvement options
* Propose an intervention or a series of interventions to eliminate a performance gap
* Select interventions systematically
* Learn how to implement interventions more effectively . . . and more!
Here's your toolbox. Interventions are the tools that you can use to effect changes in performance. While many other resources have identified the importance of interventions as performance tools, and some resources have even singled out select interventions that might be used to drive improvement at an organization, no other resource has offered you so many interventions.
* How would a 360-degree-feedback program improve your organization?
* How could you design communication, leadership, and mentoring programs?
* When should you improve your compensation systems and employee orientations?
* How could you maximize the effectiveness of job aids and on-the-job training?
This resource not only answers those questions—and many others—but also gives you the field-tested tools you need to produce measurable modifications in performance. You'll be able to solve a host of operational dilemmas!
Don't worry about how to face performance problems. Just grab your toolbox and go! The Intervention Resource Guide has the tools you've waited for.
First, these experienced editors tell you how to select and implement interventions. Then you get a huge array of fifty interventions designed by the top practitioners in the field. In keeping with the central tenets ofhuman performance technology, all of these interventions are designed to prompt measurable changes at your organization. You'll have an easier time justifying why you're doing what you're doing than ever before!You'll get what you need for:
* action learning
* competency modeling
* conflict management
* customer feedback
* diversity management
* electronic performance support systems (EPSS)
* performance appraisal
* strategic planning
* teaming . . . and much more!
All these resources are field-tested and formulated for fast implementation.Among the many leading contributors to this one-of-a-kind resource are:
* Jean Barbazette
* Dale M. Brethower
* Gloria Gery
* Roger Kaufman
* Danny Langdon
* Bob Nelson
* William J. Rothwell
* Edgar H. Schein
* Sivasailam "Thiagi" Thiagarajan
* Donald Tosti
* Kathleen Whiteside
* Ron Zemke . . . and many others!
You've heard about performance improvement and human performance technology. They have sounded promising. But you weren't fully sure what an intervention was, how to select one, or how to implement one. Now you know! Intervention Resource Guide is your performance improvement toolbox.
|Introduction: Interventions: Their Place and Use in Human Performance Technology||1|
|How to Use This Resource||6|
|Pt. I||Introduction to Intervention Selection and Implementation||13|
|Ch. 1||Selecting Interventions||15|
|Ch. 2||Implementing Interventions||26|
|Pt. II||The Interventions||35|
|Matrix of Interventions||36|
|Automated Resume Tracking System||67|
|Change Style Preference Models||77|
|Critical Thinking Systems||119|
|Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS)||142|
|Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)||184|
|Leadership Development Programs||197|
Posted September 20, 2000