I. FOUNDATIONS OF EARLY INTERVENTION.
1. Foundations of Infants and Toddler Intervention by Sharon A. Raver.
2. Teamwork in Early Intervention by Sharon A. Raver.
II. STRATEGIES FOR DEVELOPMENTAL DOMAINS.
3. Neuromotor Development in Infants and Toddlers by Toby M. Long and Sharon A. Raver.
4. Cognitive Development in Infants and Toddlers by Sharon A. Raver.
5. Social and Communication Development in Infants and Toddlers by Lou Rossetti.
III. INTERVENTION STRATEGIES FOR MEDICAL CONTEXTS.
6. Techniques for the Neonatal Period by Sharon A. Raver and Eva K. Thorp.
7. Coordinating Services for Infants and Toddlers with Medically Fragile/Complex Conditions by Cordelia Robinson, Barbara Jackson, and Steven Rosenberg.
IV. INTERVENTION WITH SPECIFIC POPULATIONS.
8. Techniques for Infants and Toddlers Who Are At-Risk by Doris Bergen and Sharon A. Raver.
9. Techniques for Infants and Toddlers with Multiple or Severe Disabilities by Samera Baird, Katherine McCormick, Mary McLean, Mary Beth Bruder, and Carl Dunst.
10. Techniques for Infants and Toddlers with Hearing Loss by Marilyn Sass-Lehrer.
11. Techniques for Infants and Toddlers with Visual Impairments by Kay Alicyn Ferrell, Sharon A. Raver, and Kevin A. Stewart.
V. SERVING FAMILIES.
12. Collaborating with Families by Jennifer L. Kilgo and Sharon A. Raver.
13. The Individualized Family Service Plan Process by Sharon A. Raver.
Appendix A: Critical Skills List.
Appendix B: Resources for Families for Professionals.
AppendixC: National Professional Associations and Voluntary Organizations.
Appendix D: Sample Individualized Family Service Plan.