- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This practical, pocket-sized handbook shows readers how to perform common therapeutic interventions. An easy-to-read outline format makes this complex subject easier to understand. An international team of specialists reviews traditional procedures as well as more specialized interventions, including laser angioplasty, atherectomy and stent implantation, discussing techniques, cautionary highpoints and outcomes. The 2nd Edition also offers coverage of peripheral vascular disease.
• Discusses the management of common patient problem, highlighting cautions and outcomes.
• Provides an excellent review tool for boards.
• Uses an easy-to read outline format, with tables and boldfaced words for easy access.
• Covers all of the latest techniques, including laser angioplasty, atherctomy and stent implantation.
• Offers new coverage of peripheral vascular disease.
• Summarizes clinical trials of new drug-coated stents and includes practice tips.
• Presents full-chapter coverage of restenosis.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
i. INTRODUCTION TO INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY
Spencer B. King, III and Morton J. Kern
1 BASIC CORONARY BALLOON ANGIOPLASTY AND STENTING
2 ARTERIAL ACCESS AND HEMOSTASIS FOR INTERVNETIOANL PROCEDURES
M. Rinder, M. Kern
3 ANGIOGRAPHY FOR INTERVNETIONAL PROCEDURES
M. Kern, S. Khoukaz, S. Herrmann
4 COMPLICATIONS OF PERCUTANEOUS CORONARY INTERVENTIONS
Glenn Levine, M. Kern
5 ANTITHROMBOTIC THERAPY
6 NON BALLOON ANGIOPLASTY DEVICES
Frank V. Aguirre
7 ESTENOSIS, BRACHYTHERAPY AND DRUG ELUTING STENTS
Souheil Khoukaz, M. Kern
8 DIFFICULT ANGIOPLASTY SITUATIONS
M. Rinder, M. Kern
9 HIGH-RISK ANGIOPLASTY
Oscar Agiular, Glenn Levine
10 NON-ANGIOGRAPHIC LESSION ASSESSMENT: INTRAVASCULAR ULTRASOUND AND CORONARY PHYSIOLOGY
William Fearon, M. Kern
11 PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
12 MITRAL AND AORTIC BALLOON VALULOPLASTY
14 TRANSLUMINAL ALCHOL SEPTAL ABLATION FOR HYPERTROPHIC OBSTRUCTIVE CARDIOMYOPATHY
15 ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT AND PATENT FORAMEN OVALE CLOSURE
16 INTERVENTIONS FOR FAILING HEMODIALYSIS VASCULAR ACCESS
Steven J Bander, Suresh Margassery, Keven J. Martin
17 CEREBROVASCULAR INTERVENTIONS