The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook: Expert Consult - Online and Print / Edition 3by Morton J. Kern
Pub. Date: 09/03/2012
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
The newly updated Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook helps you to effectively perform common therapeutic interventions. This convenient, pocket-sized handbook provides full-color illustrations and videos showcasing up-to-date, step-by-step methods for the most widely practiced interventional cardiology/b>/b>/i>/b>
The newly updated Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook helps you to effectively perform common therapeutic interventions. This convenient, pocket-sized handbook provides full-color illustrations and videos showcasing up-to-date, step-by-step methods for the most widely practiced interventional cardiology procedures!
• Review traditional procedures as well as more specialized interventions, including laser angioplasty, atherectomy, and stent implantation.
• Quickly access the information you need with the help of an easy-to-read outline format, which includes helpful tables and boldfaced key terms.
• An excellent complement to the 5th Edition of Kern's Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, the Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook is also an ideal review tool for the boards.
• Make optimal use of the latest techniques with coverage of coronary interventions using radial access; advances in femoral closure devices; avoidance of restenosis; interventions for peripheral vascular disease; LV support devices for high-risk PCI; indications and potential pitfalls of new stents and approach to failing dialysis shunts.
• Effectively evaluate coronary and peripheral vascular disease with full coverage of non-angiographic imaging techniques including FFR, OCT, IVUS and the new tools to assess intravascular plaque composition.
• View online videos demonstrating Radial Access, Tandem Heart for High-Risk PCI, FFR for Serial Lesions, Thromboaspiration for STEMI, Management of Coronary Perforation, and more at www.expertconsult.com!
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.80(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.60(d)
Table of Contents
- The Basics of percutaneous coronary interventions
- Arterial and Venous Access and Hemostasis for PCI
- Angiography for PCI
- Complications of PCI
- Antithrombotic and Antiplatelet Therapy for Percutanous Coronary Interventions
- Non-Balloon Coronary Interventional Techniques and Devices: Rotational Atherectomy, Thrombectomy, Cutting Balloons, and Embolic Protection Devices
- Restenosis and Drug-Eluting Stents
- Bifurcation Stenosis PCI
- Difficult Subsets for PCI: Calcific vessels, coronary bypass conduits, elderly patients and cardiac transplantation
- PCI OF Chronic total Occlusions (CTO)
- Aorto-Ostial And Branch Ostial Lesions And Unprotected Left Main Pci
- High-Risk Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Non-angiographic Coronary Lesion Assessment: FFR, IVUS, OCT, NIRS
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Percutaneous Mitral Commissurotomy and Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Transcatheter Valve Therapies
- Septal ablation for obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Transcatheter Closure of Atrial Septal Defects and Patent Foramen Ovale
- Interventions for Failing Hemodialysis Access
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >