- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Atlanta, GA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Updated in its 8th edition, Introducing Public Administration provides readers with a solid, conceptual foundation in public administration, and contains the latest information on important trends in the discipline.Known for their lively and witty writing style, Shafritz, Russell, and Borick cover the most important issues in public administration using examples from various disciplines and modern culture. This approach captivates readers and encourages them to think critically about the nature of public administration today.
1. Defining Public Administration.
2. The Political and Cultural Environment of Public Policy and Its Administration.
3. The Continuous Reinventing of the Machinery of Government.
4. Intergovernmental Relations.
5. The Evolution of Management and Organization Theory.
6. Organizational Behavior.
7. Managerialism and Performance Management.
8. Strategic Management in the Public Sector.
10. Personnel Management and Labor Relations.
11. Social Equity.
12. Public Financial Management.
13. Auditing, Accounting, and Evaluating.
14. Honor and Ethics, and Accountability.
Appendix Additional Sources.
Posted June 16, 2009
No text was provided for this review.