- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A revision of the highly successful second edition, Introduction to ASP.NET, Third Edition offers even more ASP.NET development knowledge. It will familiarize the user with ways to create dynamic web applications using server-side programming technologies. A well-rounded Internet programmer needs to be able to integrate server technologies to produce web applications that not only interact with visitors, but also integrate other computer applications. Students will design and maintain interactive and dynamic Web applications within the Visual Studio 2005 environment. Benefits:
• To clarify some of the more complex topics, such as ADO.NET, security, and web server configuration, the text has been expanded with additional samples, graphics, and screenshots.
• As new concepts are presented in each chapter, tutorials are used to provide step-by-step instructions that allow users to actively apply the concepts being learned.
• The examples provided were developed to provide the opportunity to practice the skills discussed within the chapter.
• Each chapter includes a summary and review questions that highlight and reinforce major concepts, as well as Hands-On Projects and Case Projects that use the skills learned to solve real world problems.
• Can be purchased with Visual Studio Professional 2005. Contact your sales rep for more information.
1. Introduction to Web Programming 2. Introduction to Programming 3. Designing Web Applications 4. Custom Designing Web Applications 5. Advanced Web Controls 6. Securing the ASP.NET Application 7. Managing Data Sources 8. Binding Data to Web Controls 9. Customizing Data with Web Controls 10. Managing Data with ASP.NET 11. Advanced Web Programming 12. Extending Web Applications Appendices A: ASP.NET Requirements, Setup and Configuration B: Troubleshooting Data Connectivity C: Transferring Projects to the Web D: ASP.NET Reference Material